AND d.instance_id = c.process_activity       
  AND a.order_number = 4721
  and e.ITEM_TYPE='OEOL'--d.PROCESS_ITEM_TYPE--'OEOL'
  AND b.ato_line_id IS NULL     
  AND b.ship_from_org_id = 604
 -- and e.RUNNABLE_FLAG='Y'

Thank you in advance
Surya
Re: workflow query [message #601022 is a reply to message #600870] Thu, 14 November 2013 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'd put a fair amount of money, betting that someone who posted more than 200 messages on this forum knows how to ask a question. I'd lose.

Man, you posted a query and said "help". What do you think, how much would it cost if you actually explained what kind of help you expect? (It wouldn't cost anything). So, what's wrong with that query? Looks pretty fine to me, it is nicely formatted (although I'd omit commented lines as they don't contribute positively to the picture, they just distract attention). In my opinion, it is OK and you don't need any help.
Re: workflow query [message #601026 is a reply to message #600870] Thu, 14 November 2013 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
I think this is another instance of the problems caused by not using ANSI join syntax: you have a horrible jumble of joins and filters in the predicate, and have ended up with a cross join to to E. Use ANSI syntax, and this will not happen.
Otherwise, add a predicate that joins E to some other table.
Re: workflow query [message #601031 is a reply to message #601022] Thu, 14 November 2013 22:48 Go to previous message
mist598
Hi Littlefoot,

Quote:
I'd put a fair amount of money, betting that someone who posted more than 200 messages on this forum knows how to ask a question. I'd lose.

Man, you posted a query and said "help". What do you think, how much would it cost if you actually explained what kind of help you expect? (It wouldn't cost anything). So, what's wrong with that query? Looks pretty fine to me, it is nicely formatted (although I'd omit commented lines as they don't contribute positively to the picture, they just distract attention). In my opinion, it is OK and you don't need any help.

I posted wrong way , actually i am getting no of records and i want only few records only and once again sorry for wrong post

Thank you
Previous Topic: UPDATE_BUDGET
Next Topic: OFSAA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:59:39 CDT 2024