Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » RetroPay Steps
RetroPay Steps [message #621137] Sun, 10 August 2014 01:39 Go to next message
hany_marawan
I am working on HR R11 in KSA.
I tried defining retropay element.
I run the first calculation in 29-5-2014
The second in 27-06-2014
I made updates in 5 month then I run the retropay by element request,the output appeared as in the last print screen.
I mean the element of retropay did not appear by the difference between the two values of may month calculated on the main element.
What's the wring in my steps.

Regards

Note: I tried uploading all my steps in print screen files but I can not, the uploading take one file and does not take "rar" files.
How can I upload all the files which I want
  • Attachment: image5.png
    (Size: 84.42KB, Downloaded 1132 times)
Re: RetroPay Steps [message #621146 is a reply to message #621137] Sun, 10 August 2014 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hany_marawan
no help, no answer
Re: RetroPay Steps [message #621148 is a reply to message #621146] Sun, 10 August 2014 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Hany, for a problem like this, you probably need need to ask your EBS implementation consultants.

Or, if you ARE the implementation consultant, you will need to research it yourself, or pay for some training. You could try raising a TAR on your Oracle support contract, but this does sound like a "how do I do this" question rather than a problem, so they may not give much assistance.
Re: RetroPay Steps [message #621151 is a reply to message #621146] Sun, 10 August 2014 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
hany_marawan wrote on Sun, 10 August 2014 13:02
no help, no answer

I don't speak Chinese. Reading your question, I felt like reading Chinese (i.e. I didn't understand what you are saying) so you probably can imagine that I can't help, even if I'd want to. Therefore, I'm of no use here.

However, it is Sunday (just in case you didn't know that). I, for example, went to visit my parents, had lunch there and returned home an hour ago. Didn't even switch my computer on until now.

I presume that other forum members also have live outside the OraFAQ Forum. We don't sit here, waiting for you to ask a question and answer it. This is the old story about unpaid volunteers which is true on mostly all forums. Therefore, be patient; someone, who knows what you are talking about, might see your question and answer it. Lucky you, it was John, and it was today. For the price you had to pay for it, you can't ask for more.
Re: RetroPay Steps [message #621394 is a reply to message #621151] Wed, 13 August 2014 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hany_marawan
Dear Mr.Littlefoot,
Thanks for your answer and you recommendations.
I want telling you some things:
1- As I said in me question "I am working on HR R11 in KSA" So we work in Sunday, no one tell me you go to your parents in this day.
2- I think this forum can anyone see my question in any time and any country (USA, Egypt, ...) I mean I sent my question for anyone not a special for you.
3- I said I want sending all my steps in a printed screen to help anyone understanding my question but the forum does not have this feature,
So I think my words are clear not at chines words.

Anyway thanks again for kindly answer which reflect the extent of respect for me and may be for anyone ask a question.

Regards
Re: RetroPay Steps [message #621397 is a reply to message #621394] Wed, 13 August 2014 01:23 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Man, it was YOU who was impatient ("no help, no answer"). I'm sorry that you have to work on Sundays, but you have to understand that this is just a forum. We all volunteer here, which means that you can NOT expect immediate answer (especially on weekends or holidays).

If you are in a hurry, consider hiring a consultant. His/her support won't be free of charge, though. So, you have to make a choice: be patient and wait until someone answers your question (for free), or pay for consultancy. There's no other option (apart from solving the problem by yourself).

(Oh, yes: as of "Chinese": you didn't understand that part of my message. I was trying to say that I saw your question, but couldn't answer it because I don't know anything about HR R11, so - although you explained the problem, I didn't understand a word you were saying (i.e. as if you spoke Chinese, which I don't understand either).

To cut a long story short: I can't help. Unfortunately, it seems that other forum members can't either (otherwise they already would by now). Consider asking for help elsewhere; did you try OTN forums?
Previous Topic: order is not eligible for booking. check workflow status for this order
Next Topic: Wrong Distribution Account in Receivable Transaction
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:00:13 CDT 2024