From Oracle FAQ
FOSS is Free and Open Source Software.
Oracle participates in contributing to and developing features for several major FOSS projects, including the Linux Kernel, PHP, and Mozilla.
Oracle's FOSS projects
Oracle owned open source projects:
- OCFS - Oracle Clustered File System
- TopLink Essentials - Open source version of Toplink that implements JPA
- Oracle VM - server virtualization software similar to VMWare
- InnoDB - Transaction-safe storage engine for MySQL
- Berkeley DB - Open source, high-performance, embedded database library
- COTS - Commercial Off-The Shelf Software
|Glossary of Terms|